Code of Behaviour
This is a child page of Ethos
There are two basic School Regulations:
We respect ourselves and others.
We respect the environment and things that belong to other people.
Respecting myself includes;
- Caring for myself, my health, my belongings etc.
- Using my talents.
- Caring about my duties.
Respecting other people includes;
- Recognising the rights of others.
- Politeness and good mannersin my dealings with others.
- Friendliness towards others.
Pupils are expected to respect;
- Each member of the staff.
- Fellow pupils.
- School property.
- Other people’s personal belongings.
Pupils show respect for fellow pupils by recognising;
- The right each member in a class has to learn - disturbing the class deprives others of this right.
- The right each pupil in the school has to gain maximum benefit from all school activities.
Pupils show respect for teachers by;
- Being punctual for school.
- Greeting the teacher at the beginning of class.
- Thanking the teacher at the end of the class.
- Paying attention and co-operating fully in classwork.
- Doing homework to the best of their ability.